Jacqueline Tam is an illustrator from Hong Kong, currently residing in Harlem, New York with two cats and a husband. She earned her MFA from the School of Visual Arts, Illustration as Visual Essay program and has worked on a variety of editorial and commercial projects, including the New York Times and Pandora Jewelry. Her illustrations are expressive and experimental, and seek to capture a world full of mystery and wonder.
Her days reserved for not-drawing consist of wandering: the Met for fresh inspiration and the five boroughs for freshly baked loaves of sourdough.
Available for freelance commissions and friendly chats!
SELECTED GROUP SHOWS
- Dreamlogic, Helikon Gallery, Denver, CO, 2017
- SOI West 55 Exhibition, The Gallery at the Society of Illustrators, Los Angeles, CA, 2016
- Portraits: Returning to a New Home, Doka Square, New York, NY 2016
- Salon Art Mora, Art Mora Chelsea Gallery, New York, NY, 2016
- The Thesis Show, SVA Chelsea Gallery, New York, NY, 2016
- The Book Show, SVA Gramercy Gallery, New York, NY, 2015
- Book Seminar Show, SVA Gramercy Gallery, New York, NY, 2015
- Society of Illustrators 60 Annual, 2017
- 3x3 Magazine, Merit Award, 2017
- 3x3 Magazine, Honorable Mentions, 2016, 2017
- Society of Illustrators West 55 Annual, 2016
- Coyne Foundation Scholarship Award, 2016